"You Are Not Alone!" Welcome to G.E.A.R. Parent Network
Through parent-to-parent sharing of experiences and knowledge, G.E.A.R. Parent Network empowers parents of children with behavioral health needs to build on their family’s strengths and to advocate for their family’s needs.
FREE support available to parents and families include:
Support by phone at 1-800-264-9224
- Monthly support groups
- Workshops on topics related to emotional and behavioral health
- Opportunities to network with other families
- Information on resources and public services available to you and your family
- Programs for passing on your knowledge and assisting other families
- Leadership skills and quality assurance advocacy through the F.A.C.E.S. Council
We are parents helping each other; we offer unconditional support – no blame, no shame and no judgment. We want you to know that you are not ALONE!
Learn more about us, our staff, support groups, resources and much more.